Change Change in Submissions for 11/18 Meet

Hello Team,

Change is request submissions for the 11/18 meet:

All requests (both Attendance and "You be the Coach!") for the 11/18 meet must be submitted by: 6 pm Sunday November 12th.

I apologize for the change. As some of you may have noticed, I have been limping a bit... I have a torn meniscus in my knee which needs a repair. I had surgery scheduled for Friday the 17th and due to a scheduling issue at the hospital it was moved up to Wednesday, which is when I start to write the meet. I now need to have all requests in by 6 pm Sunday so that I may put the meet together before my surgery. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Below are the links for attendence and You be the Coach requests:

You be the Coach!: At the Worcester & Charlestown Tri-Meet on November 18th our swimmers will be allowed to select one solo event that they would like to compete in. Selections must be made by November 12th at 6 pm.

The event must be in their age group (sorry 15-18s: no 25 free for you!) and we will not offer the 500 as an option as this is an away meet and we are not sure if the other team will offer it.

To register a selection please go to: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0e4aa8a82ba2fc1-youbethe

Worcester & Charlestown Requests (not coming, arriving late, leaving early and van):

Thank you,

Coach Carol

Comments